Monday, November 7, 2011

Not in the mood for much

Haven't been in the mood for much writing  this past  week.  So much going on.  Bath project got pushed back by a whole week becaue the store didn't get the tile in.  We had to go back and find all new tile for the project. Got it Friday - got some priming done yesterday though.
 
Athritis is causing every joint in my body to scream.  My hands, wrists, ankles and toes are all swollen and red.   Not having the bioligic meds since Aug has really cause this to flare.  Thankfully, Thursday I will begin the Stelara treatment at Mayo.  This will be given at day 0, day 28, then every 12 weeks after.  Each dose does have to be given by a dr as severe and deadly side effects can occur.  They want me to remain in town for 48 hours after every shot (at least we can travel a bit out of Jacksonville and do some site seeing).  Going to St Augustine this trip (40 miles from Mayo).
 
Been having very crazy blood sugar readings over the past few days. Also, blood pressure was 180/115 this morning.  First day since Aug that I had to have my rescue med.  I just don't know what is going on in my body right now,  but I feel like crap.
 
Oh and I was supposed to be getting my wisdom tooth extracted Tuesday.  Not happening.  I am still going to have the consult tomorrow, but because of getting the Stelara Thurs, I can have any surgery 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the first shot.  In order to time this right so that the 2nd shot can be given on day 28, things have to be planned Mon.  And I don't know how I am going to deal with a tooth ache for 2 more weeks.
 
Just pray that we can get all of this planned out perfectly.  It is very stressful right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment